Wednesday 24 April 2013

Printing and Painting with Bubble Wrap

Bubble Wrap, Pop and Paint


I invested in quite a large roll of bubble wrap recently, I had an idea for my hallway I'll go into another time, but the upshot of it all was lots and lots and lots of leftover bubblewrap, so we set about putting it to work making things. The first things we made are these bubblewrap rainbow prints. Boy loved them, loved popping the bubbles painting the wrap and himself, lots of smushy sensory play covering it with paint and some fantastic looking art at the end.


We started out with the best of intentions otherwise known as a paint brush

But soon the inevitable happened!

We also added some sequins that Boy spied at the top of our art box

I think the wrap after printing is in itself a lovely work of art,
would make a wonderful suncatcher hanging from a window

Some of the finished pieces

I love how they came out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this creative post with us. This looks fun. I have some large roll of bubble wrap at my house and I would love to try this with my kids.

    ReplyDelete